Do you need Marital Insurance?
Here is the best way to get it – Come to CCS and take part in Premarital Counseling
Getting married is one of the most exciting days of a person’s life. It is filled with fun, food, friends and lots of great memories.
It is also one of the most important decisions of your life. Because getting married is such an important step, that is exactly why you want to get the best premarital training you can get.
Getting married without premarital training is like crossing the street blindfolded. We realize that marital happiness has a lot to do with how you work together as a couple, so we have developed a program that is getting great results for couples.
What will Premarital Counseling do for YOU?
– It will help eliminate your chances of having to go through a divorce
– It will allow you to get to know your significant other before you say, “I do”
– It will significantly increase the odds that your marital happiness will outlast the wedding cake
– It will give you the keys to effective and meaningful communication
– It will help you build a strong foundation so you can weather the “storms” of marriage
– It will teach you how to achieve true intimacy in marriage
– It will give the children you will have, parents who love and respect each other
Premarital Counseling Contents
What Training Materials are used?
– The premarital counseling uses workbooks.
The topics covered include:
• Facing The Myths of Marriage
• Identifying Your Love Styles
• Developing the Habit of Happiness
• Learning the art of Successful Communication
• Understanding Gender Differences
• Learning How to Handle Conflict
• Becoming Soul Mates
In addition, each couple will take the PREPARE premarital inventory which is specifically designed for couples approaching marriage. This inventory allows you and your significant other to get a good look at your strengths and growth areas prior to marriage.
What are some of the Results of Premarital Counseling
– 90% of those who have taken premarital training said they would do so again
– 75-80% of couples say it was profitable
– Most couples say they are glad they had the chance to work through some of their issues before they said, “I do”
– Most couples say that it was worth the time they invested in the class